Know Your Counterparts from Their Financial Statements
Why This Course
One of the main reasons to buy a credit report of the trading partner is to check out its financial statements to understand its financial status. However, just using the financial analysis to assess a trading partner may not be able to understand its business situation in depth. Indeed its financial statements may also tell you its business strategy, management competence, and business trend.This case will share how to analyse a trading partner's financial statements from the angles of operations and management. The purpose is to explore more business opportunities, increase business revenue, and reduce transaction risk.
Who Should Attend
All Levels of Staffs
What to Learn
- What do the data represent in the financial statements?
- The shortcomings of analyzing financial statements using financial analysis.
- How to view financial statements from an operational, and managerial perspective?
- How to find new opportunities from your customer's financial statements?
- How to find new opportunities from your supplier's financial statements?
- How to find new opportunities or risks from your trading partner's financial statements?